Ha Ha, made you look, although i did get a total weight of 16lb 6 oz today, going in for knee surgery on Friday so trying to get in all the fishing i can before then, hit the lake around noon today, anchored up on the top of a small damn, and just kept pulling fish out of there for two hours, ended up with 15 for the day, these dont happen often, most were just over a pound with this 2lb 7ozer in the mix, definitely starting to get some better sized fish lately.

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:25 pm

You got me.....16 lbs. You had a great day, your nephew taught you right. lol

Good luck on the knee surgery. I hope you have better results than I did. Both my legs were banged up from football, water & snow skiing, car accidents, construction work and of course just being stupid.

They been drained, scoped, injected, braced, operated on and even a partial knee replacement. I should have went to the doctors instead of doing it myself. lol

If you want a visitor, shoot me a private e-mail.

Good luck to a great and speedy recovery.j

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Good luck on the knee surgery. I hope you have better results than I did. Both my legs were banged up from football, water & snow skiing, car accidents, construction work and of course just being stupid.

They been drained, scoped, injected, braced, operated on and even a partial knee replacement. I should have went to the doctors instead of doing it myself. lol

Good luck to a great and speedy recovery.

OK JB, i think i got it.....LOL. what happened, you hit submit too many times? I can pretty much blame mine on hockey, but according to my surgeon, i'll be back on the ice in 6 weeks....just in time for my season.

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:14 pm

I had to change the batteries in my wireless key board. Thats why it set so may times.
I was told that I would be back on my feet in eight weeks, but I shouldn't push it because I had so many different things damaged in my knees and because I waited too long before getting them fixed. Isn’t it great to be young and foolish, by believing that you can walk it off. lol
I'm sure your problem is no where as bad as mine. Don't let me discourage or scar you. I'm the exception. I'm sure you'll be up and at it in no time at all.

(Weak ligaments, torn cartilage, bone erosion, fluid build up, stiffness, weakness, arthritis to name a few)

Posted Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:20 am

Oh man, yea, you have quite a list there, luckily i only have the torn cartilage, plus about 4-5 years ago, i decided i was tired of being so beat up after playing in a hockey game, so i lost 100 lbs and got in shape, and i keep to it, i pretty much work out everyday, eat a little smarter, etc. Hopefully that will help in the recovery. Plus i need to get back on the water soon, lots of season left yet.o

Posted Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links