Hey Chief,
Its winter time and you don't ice fish, yet. So this is the perfect time for you to create some more of your fish sculptures. We'll be patiently waiting to see your new creations. If any members haven't seen his fish carving art work, be sure to view them on his photo page. You won't be disappointed. Sorry to be putting the pressure on you Chief.

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 am

that be cool, i'd love to swing by to take photos too if that happens xD

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:29 pm

[quote="jimbuoy"]Hey Chief,
Its winter time and you don't ice fish, yet. So this is the perfect time for you to create some more of your fish sculptures. We'll be patiently waiting to see your new creations. If any members haven't seen his fish carving art work, be sure to view them on his photo page. You won't be disappointed. Sorry to be putting the pressure on you Chief.

Ha Ha, JB, no pressure, tough time of year for me though, between coaching and playing hockey time is very limited. Good news is i just ordered a large block of wood, and should be getting started soon, was thinking about a brookie this time. Here is a red bellied woodpecker i just finished, not my best, not my worst.....LOL

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:48 am

Damm Chief the was fast, You perform well under pressure. lol
Not a fish, but a bird will do. I have a couple of these at my feeders.
Nice job and thanks for sharing.

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:37 am

Chief I forgot to mention this in my prior posting. This is just an idea for you to think about. While your out fishing, you should take a small hunting saw with you, so you can cut some dritwood, tree roots or snag wood. Use this natural wood as mounting bases for your carving would really accent your carvings. Just a thought. Keep the carvings coming.

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:38 pm

I love eating fish

Posted Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links