Add to Favorites

NJ Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rawr215
Panfish Rank

Total Points: 231

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

I couldn't buy one because it's sold out before it was even released.. so I have decided to make one. Have anyone bought the real one? How do you like it? Is it worth buying one or should i just make my own going forward?

https://youtu.be/Q2-sEZK351U
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 521

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

rawr215 wrote:
I couldn't buy one because it's sold out before it was even released.. so I have decided to make one. Have anyone bought the real one? How do you like it? Is it worth buying one or should i just make my own going forward?

https://youtu.be/Q2-sEZK351U

Rawr, i have been using a Booyaa pad crasher, and i have been killing them with it, mostly the junior sized one, but it has been a super hot bait the last few weeks. Got a 3lb 9oz on it last week
rawr215
Panfish Rank

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:

Rawr, i have been using a Booyaa pad crasher, and i have been killing them with it, mostly the junior sized one, but it has been a super hot bait the last few weeks. Got a 3lb 9oz on it last week

that's my fav frog! That's why I have decided to feature it Razz
I also add some BBs in it so it cast further.
Lastly i do agree the smaller frogs always do better than the large! especially for some "channa argus" (the fish you shall not name in bass barn LOL)
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 521

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

rawr215 wrote:
crewchief wrote:

that's my fav frog! That's why I have decided to feature it Razz
I also add some BBs in it so it cast further.
Lastly i do agree the smaller frogs always do better than the large! especially for some "channa argus" (the fish you shall not name in bass barn LOL)

I like the BB idea, should also add a little rattle to the bait. Thanks for the tip.
rawr215
Panfish Rank

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:

I like the BB idea, should also add a little rattle to the bait. Thanks for the tip.

I haven't used the small one for a while so i never put bb's in there,
the large one i put 6, if i rip it fast through top water i put 7. the goal is not let it sink of course, but if ur snakehead fishing, u never really need it to stop. so u can put a bit more.

CHEERS!

BTW< i'll find the photo but it's just the copper BB's u would buy for a bb gun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NJ Fish Finder Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: