"Get Hooked on New Jersey"

Free Member Sign Up!
Already a Member? Login Here.
Add to Favorites

NJ Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NJ Fish Finder Forum Index -> Bass Fishing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rawr215
Panfish Rank


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 160
Total Points: 231

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

I couldn't buy one because it's sold out before it was even released.. so I have decided to make one. Have anyone bought the real one? How do you like it? Is it worth buying one or should i just make my own going forward?

https://youtu.be/Q2-sEZK351U
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crewchief
Largemouth Rank


Joined: 05 Mar 2014
Posts: 258
Total Points: 521

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

rawr215 wrote:
I couldn't buy one because it's sold out before it was even released.. so I have decided to make one. Have anyone bought the real one? How do you like it? Is it worth buying one or should i just make my own going forward?

https://youtu.be/Q2-sEZK351U



Rawr, i have been using a Booyaa pad crasher, and i have been killing them with it, mostly the junior sized one, but it has been a super hot bait the last few weeks. Got a 3lb 9oz on it last week
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rawr215
Panfish Rank


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 160
Total Points: 231

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:

Rawr, i have been using a Booyaa pad crasher, and i have been killing them with it, mostly the junior sized one, but it has been a super hot bait the last few weeks. Got a 3lb 9oz on it last week


that's my fav frog! That's why I have decided to feature it Razz
I also add some BBs in it so it cast further.
Lastly i do agree the smaller frogs always do better than the large! especially for some "channa argus" (the fish you shall not name in bass barn LOL)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crewchief
Largemouth Rank


Joined: 05 Mar 2014
Posts: 258
Total Points: 521

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

rawr215 wrote:
crewchief wrote:

Rawr, i have been using a Booyaa pad crasher, and i have been killing them with it, mostly the junior sized one, but it has been a super hot bait the last few weeks. Got a 3lb 9oz on it last week


that's my fav frog! That's why I have decided to feature it Razz
I also add some BBs in it so it cast further.
Lastly i do agree the smaller frogs always do better than the large! especially for some "channa argus" (the fish you shall not name in bass barn LOL)


I like the BB idea, should also add a little rattle to the bait. Thanks for the tip.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rawr215
Panfish Rank


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 160
Total Points: 231

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Make your own Sprinkler Frog for Bass Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:


I like the BB idea, should also add a little rattle to the bait. Thanks for the tip.


I haven't used the small one for a while so i never put bb's in there,
the large one i put 6, if i rip it fast through top water i put 7. the goal is not let it sink of course, but if ur snakehead fishing, u never really need it to stop. so u can put a bit more.

CHEERS!

BTW< i'll find the photo but it's just the copper BB's u would buy for a bb gun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NJ Fish Finder Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO