I couldn't buy one because it's sold out before it was even released.. so I have decided to make one. Have anyone bought the real one? How do you like it? Is it worth buying one or should i just make my own going forward?

https://youtu.be/Q2-sEZK351U

Posted Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm

rawr215

I couldn't buy one because it's sold out before it was even released.. so I have decided to make one. Have anyone bought the real one? How do you like it? Is it worth buying one or should i just make my own going forward?

https://youtu.be/Q2-sEZK351U

Rawr, i have been using a Booyaa pad crasher, and i have been killing them with it, mostly the junior sized one, but it has been a super hot bait the last few weeks. Got a 3lb 9oz on it last week

Posted Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 am

crewchief

Rawr, i have been using a Booyaa pad crasher, and i have been killing them with it, mostly the junior sized one, but it has been a super hot bait the last few weeks. Got a 3lb 9oz on it last week

that's my fav frog! That's why I have decided to feature it Razz
I also add some BBs in it so it cast further.
Lastly i do agree the smaller frogs always do better than the large! especially for some "channa argus" (the fish you shall not name in bass barn LOL)

Posted Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 am

rawr215

crewchief

that's my fav frog! That's why I have decided to feature it Razz
I also add some BBs in it so it cast further.
Lastly i do agree the smaller frogs always do better than the large! especially for some "channa argus" (the fish you shall not name in bass barn LOL)

I like the BB idea, should also add a little rattle to the bait. Thanks for the tip.

Posted Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am

crewchief

I like the BB idea, should also add a little rattle to the bait. Thanks for the tip.

I haven't used the small one for a while so i never put bb's in there,
the large one i put 6, if i rip it fast through top water i put 7. the goal is not let it sink of course, but if ur snakehead fishing, u never really need it to stop. so u can put a bit more.

CHEERS!

BTW< i'll find the photo but it's just the copper BB's u would buy for a bb gun.

Posted Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:56 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links