bassassin201

Look into Corn thing before using it (legally and its affect on the fish) , pretty sure that can have some negative affects on the fish if consumed .. Not a Carp guy , so not sure exactly , but def something to look into ..

Yeah. The next morning they look in the toilet and say "I don't remember eating corn! I must've got too high on chemical run off again ?!"

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:55 am

... Thats ur response to a heads up about corn ? Wow guess ur the conspiracy theorist free masons alumanti , JFK killed by the government type .. Cmon now .. Carp are getting high ..? ignoramus talk .. Lol Carp can survive very poor water conditions and grow to epic proportions.. So easy with the " it doesn't matter / melodramatic sentiment .. I ws js trying to give u a heads up .. Sorry if u read it wrong but Corn does kill fish Carp mainly due to digestion issues n its illegal to use cs it harms the fish .. We call that a loaded question .. Be easy dude , the world isn't as messed up as u think it is .. U asked a question , u got my answer .. Take it easy Scott

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:43 am

njfisherguy

Tried going carp fishing today. Really had no idea what I was doing, but gave it a shot. Tried fishing the Toms River down off route 166. I bought some dough bait,but it seemed to come off right after it hit the water!! Any advise on where when and how to fish for carp would be appriciated!!! Also what kinds of other baits that can be used. Thanks......

. Ive had the best of luck on plain old can corn -just put two or three kerrnels on a size 6 hook fishing on the bottom

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:36 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links