So i took my nephew out Monday evening, hit the water around 5, and started throwing the frogs again, the action was unbelievable, but the hook ups were for S*#T, if we didnt miss 50 fish , we didnt miss one, we ended up with 4 between us. We tried waiting longer on the strike, sharpening hooks, etc, but just kept losing fish. So i went out again yesterday after lunch, and i put a stinger on the frog, was concerned it would kill the weedlessness of the frog, but it worked excellent, I only had 5 strikes on the frog, but did hook up 4 out of 5 and everyone was hooked by the stinger.

Posted Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:35 am

crewchief

So i took my nephew out Monday evening, hit the water around 5, and started throwing the frogs again, the action was unbelievable, but the hook ups were for S*#T, if we didnt miss 50 fish , we didnt miss one, we ended up with 4 between us. We tried waiting longer on the strike, sharpening hooks, etc, but just kept losing fish. So i went out again yesterday after lunch, and i put a stinger on the frog, was concerned it would kill the weedlessness of the frog, but it worked excellent, I only had 5 strikes on the frog, but did hook up 4 out of 5 and everyone was hooked by the stinger.

Nice job on trouble shooting your hook up problem.

Posted Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:01 am

sweet, i need to get back on the frog game. gonna respool to try to get some out of mats, and also for snakeheads too lol

Posted Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:30 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links