Hey all, been a tough two weeks, was hit by that storm 2 mondays ago, took out my elec srvc and shorted out a bunch of wires in my house, caused 3 small fires, but luckily everything was contained, unfortunately wont have power for at least another 3 weeks, but hey, it definitely could have been worse.
Anyway, got out last Sunday with my brother, we hit the D & R in Kingston, picked up 16 bass and missed a bunch more, always a great time when we get together to fish. Also been hitting my spot here and there, tearing them up on rubber frogs, hit 100 bass the other day for the season so far. Have 4 days off starting tomorrow, hope to spend a good portion of that on the water. Everyone have a safe and happy fourth.

Posted Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:01 am

Have a great 4 days off. Sorry about the fires at your house. Glad no one got hurt...hook a few nice ones if you can!!

Posted Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:52 pm

glad everything is ok, fishing must had been such a stress reliever

Posted Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 am

crewchief

Hey all, been a tough two weeks, was hit by that storm 2 mondays ago, took out my elec srvc and shorted out a bunch of wires in my house, caused 3 small fires, but luckily everything was contained, unfortunately wont have power for at least another 3 weeks, but hey, it definitely could have been worse.
Anyway, got out last Sunday with my brother, we hit the D & R in Kingston, picked up 16 bass and missed a bunch more, always a great time when we get together to fish. Also been hitting my spot here and there, tearing them up on rubber frogs, hit 100 bass the other day for the season so far. Have 4 days off starting tomorrow, hope to spend a good portion of that on the water. Everyone have a safe and happy fourth.

Sorry to hear about your electrical problems and the fires it caused in your house. Glad that everyone is safe and sound. Enjoy your time on the water, I'm sure it will help releive your stress level. God Bless!

Posted Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:26 am

Glad you guys are ok that's what is most important

Posted Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:01 am

jettydog

Glad you guys are ok that's what is most important

Thanks JD, nothing much scarier then walking in to your house and it being filled with smoke. But yes, very lucky, could have been much , much worse.

Posted Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:40 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links