Sometimes i see a new lure come out and i think, why would a bass even think about eating that. One of them is a mouse, mice arent exactly water creatures, but i caught a bass the other day that had a mouse in his throat.....might have to try that lure now.

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 am

crewchief

Sometimes i see a new lure come out and i think, why would a bass even think about eating that. One of them is a mouse, mice arent exactly water creatures, but i caught a bass the other day that had a mouse in his throat.....might have to try that lure now.

You're 100% correct, they're garbage cans that eat anything and everything just like goats.
I totally forgot that I even owned a mouse lure that my father gave me when I was kid.
I guess they eat mice that either fall into the water or are running on the lilly pads. Any way you have a really nice fish count for the season.

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:23 pm

it really really depends. some new places get so pressured that sometime trying new lures is the only way to get them to bite. but totally agree. i am all about saving money and using simple lures.. but unfortunately, the social media angling community isn't about that. I gotta keep spending money, making videos with new lures LOL

Posted Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:19 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links