So i'm getting a little cocky now, been catching fish thru the ice pretty consistently, so i go out Monday, find the fish, drill two holes and set up my shack, sit down, put one in the water and a huge gust of wind comes and takes me and the shed for a 300 yard ride across the lake, luckily it was pretty smooth and stopped when i hit the far bank. OK, so i guess i forgot to read the part about anchoring it to the ice in the wind. Called it a day after that.
Got out yesterday for a few, caught a few crappies.

Posted Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:57 am

crewchief

So i'm getting a little cocky now, been catching fish thru the ice pretty consistently, so i go out Monday, find the fish, drill two holes and set up my shack, sit down, put one in the water and a huge gust of wind comes and takes me and the shed for a 300 yard ride across the lake, luckily it was pretty smooth and stopped when i hit the far bank. OK, so i guess i forgot to read the part about anchoring it to the ice in the wind. Called it a day after that.

To bad it wasn't caught on film. haha
Did you pack it in because you had to change your pants?? lol

Posted Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:36 pm

jimbuoy

crewchief

To bad it wasn't caught on film. haha
Did you pack it in because you had to change your pants?? lol

Ha Ha, to be honest, once i was sure i wasnt going over the dam and a 20 foot fall, it was kind of fun. The sudden stop sucked a bit though.

Posted Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 pm

crewchief

Did ya scream like a little girl? Sorry, I should have said little "person". lol

Posted Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:20 pm

jimbuoy

crewchief

Did ya scream like a little girl? Sorry, I should have said little "person". lol

No, you were right the first time.....and yes........I DID, pigtails flying and all

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:00 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links