Add to Favorites

NJ Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

This is why i love kayak fishing: My biggest bass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rawr215
Panfish Rank

Total Points: 228

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: This is why i love kayak fishing: My biggest bass Reply with quote

I have caught a approximated bass of 6 lbs on the shoreline. it wasn't quite as exciting as this when you are on a kayak, the wind is blowing, and the bass is trying to dig itself into the tree/roots/branches. although this bass is shy of the 5 lb mark, it won as the best fish I have caught all year by far... and you can tell in the video that i was for sure Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjln7B1No-s&t=7s
jimbuoy
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1288

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: This is why i love kayak fishing: My biggest bass Reply with quote

rawr215 wrote:
I have caught a approximated bass of 6 lbs on the shoreline. it wasn't quite as exciting as this when you are on a kayak, the wind is blowing, and the bass is trying to dig itself into the tree/roots/branches. although this bass is shy of the 5 lb mark, it won as the best fish I have caught all year by far... and you can tell in the video that i was for sure Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjln7B1No-s&t=7s

Fantastic catch and video!
I can't believe how calm you where during the catch. lol
Keep that up and you'll "need a bigger boat"
I really enjoyed this video , even had to show it to the wife.
crewchief
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 521

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawr, i hate your damn videos, stop posting them............I always watch them at work and they make me want to close up shop and go fishing....If you happen to notice an old guy with hockey sticks tattooed on his forearm the next few times you go fishing, pay no attention...it's not someone stalking your fishing..................LOL. As always great vids, love watching them for real. Grats on the big bass, still looking for that one myself this year, so far my biggest has been 3lb 9oz. Heading out for sunrise tomorrow. Love being out there this time of year when it's cooling down.
rawr215
Panfish Rank

Total Points: 228

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crewchief wrote:
Rawr, i hate your damn videos, stop posting them............I always watch them at work and they make me want to close up shop and go fishing....If you happen to notice an old guy with hockey sticks tattooed on his forearm the next few times you go fishing, pay no attention...it's not someone stalking your fishing..................LOL. As always great vids, love watching them for real. Grats on the big bass, still looking for that one myself this year, so far my biggest has been 3lb 9oz. Heading out for sunrise tomorrow. Love being out there this time of year when it's cooling down.

LOL, there will always be fishing around as long as we preach CPR and keeping our environment clean. fall is around the corner so you'll be catching some nice biggies soon. i think i'll be throwing big baits this fall for the first time for a big fish! we'll see how that goes!

jimbuoy wrote:

Fantastic catch and video!
I can't believe how calm you where during the catch. lol
Keep that up and you'll "need a bigger boat"
I really enjoyed this video , even had to show it to the wife.

thx man, i wish my wife would watch my videos haha!

I am not sure if i am ready for a boat yet, the kayak fishing is currently my passion, so it will need to be either a free expensive boat (with a truck lol) or i'll stay yaking for a long time Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NJ Fish Finder Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: