Well guys, do you think the Giants are finally going to show up and start playing football this weekend?

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Hope so Jim ..Not good to be 0-4 but not the end by a long shot .. I am happy because my Colts are on fire n the Colt that made me kinda route for the Broncos ain't doing too bad either .. But I have complete faith they will turn it around .. Too much pressure on them with the Super Bowl here and all .. I think that is getting in there heads a little.. LET'S GO G-MEN !

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:31 pm

I sure hope that your right. Otherwise I might have to get back to fishing. lol

I don't mind watching football and hockey on tv, but watching fishing on tv just doesn't do it for me.

Work is raffling off two tickets for the Super Bowl. It'll be my luck that I win the tickets and Dallas will be in playing Super Bowl. lol

Posted Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Yes, I'm a diehard Gaiants fan, but this is just too funny! lol

Posted Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:50 pm

That is to funny LOL and sad cuz I am a Giants fan. Sad

Posted Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm

GO GIANTS Exclamation
They still played like crap.
The game looked like they were playing themselfs and were able pull out a win.

But a win is still a win. GO GIANTS Exclamation

Posted Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:20 am

i am glad we got a win but it still sucks i will not put on my giants hat Mad

Posted Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Have hope and don't give up yet. This just might be the begining of the Giants winning streak!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm

yo jim that is funny and sad because you can put the eagles instead of the giants on there too. I'm not expecting much from the birds this year, but losing to the stinking cowpukes kills me. Can we all agree that we all share a mutual HATRED towards the team from dallas...they make me sick

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Brother, you are preaching to the choir! Let me hear a big hallelujah and a Amen! Down with the Dallas Cowpies! lol

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:11 am

GO GIANTS! We can only go up, since we were already on the botton.

Posted Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:18 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links