We are starting a new Group dedicated to carp fishing in NJ, especially the South Jersey Area. Carp fishing is gaining popularity in the US and this species is becoming know to anglers as a true game fish. The group will be showcasing different baits, methods, rigs, equipment, and places to fish. Sponsoring the "catch and release" idea for this fish. The fight this fish puts up is unmatched in FW. Also, the possibility of catching fish upwards of 30 pounds is unique in the FW world in NJ. We are looking forward to imput and suggestions from all anglers... Join us in this venture... thanks!
Group Name - CARPING IN SOUTH JERSEY
By the way.... this group is for beginners as well as experts!

Last edited by mab1212 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Great idea best of luck. Just so you know there are muskie over 30lbs in nj also just very hadrd to catch.

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Jettydog--- thanks and ooooppppss I forgot about them... yes, your 100% correct. Actually, one of my carp spot (Cooper River) supposed to have muskie in there. I was told someone caught one a little over 20 pounds a few years ago.. but again, like I said, "I was told" so it may just be a "fish story"..lol... although I do know there are muskie in these waters and other.... thanks!

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:00 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links