Between crappy weather, and high winds didnt get out much these last few days. Hit my spot Monday morning and got 7. had some time yesterday and was hoping to catch those prefront bass, only to get to the lake and realize i forgot my canoe paddle. Took some casts from shore, but no luck. Hopefully next days off will be better.

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 9:11 am

crewchief

Between crappy weather, and high winds didnt get out much these last few days. Hit my spot Monday morning and got 7. had some time yesterday and was hoping to catch those prefront bass, only to get to the lake and realize i forgot my canoe paddle. Took some casts from shore, but no luck. Hopefully next days off will be better.

So, in other words you where up a creek without a paddle. lol

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am

[quote="jimbuoy"]
crewchief

So, in other words you where up a creek without a paddle. lol[/quote

Love it JB. And unfortunately this isnt the first time i have done that.

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 11:13 am

[quote="crewchief"]
jimbuoy

crewchief

So, in other words you where up a creek without a paddle. lol[/quote

Love it JB. And unfortunately this isnt the first time i have done that.

I have a buddy that kept forgetting things too when he went fishing. It was so bad that he forgot the plug to the boat at home. He launched the boat and went fishing, but not for long. He soon was taking on water fast and just made it back to shore. I had to convince him to try a string on the plug and tie it off to the motor soothe plug never left the boat. Wait for it….... The string worked well so the plug never left the boat, but he almost sunk again, because he didn't the concept that you even if you have the plug with you on the boat, you still have to put the plug in. He made this same mistake a few more times, until I found a boat decal that said “IS THE PLUG IN” He hasn’t made that mistake since, at least that’s what he tells me.

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Ha Ha, great story, but not an unfamiliar one, i swear, us outdoor guys should right a book of all the crazy stuff that happens while we're out there, i know i have plenty of them.

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 2:17 pm

crewchief

Ha Ha, great story, but not an unfamiliar one, i swear, us outdoor guys should right a book of all the crazy stuff that happens while we're out there, i know i have plenty of them.

I thought about writting a book, but no one buy it, because we all have done these things at least once or twice. haha

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 2:20 pm

or three time.....good point

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 3:02 pm

jimbuoy

crewchief

I thought about writting a book, but no one buy it, because we all have done these things at least once or twice. haha

You should try though, you could be the next Pat McMannus, i read a bunch of his books, funny as hell !

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 3:03 pm

crewchief

jimbuoy

crewchief

You should try though, you could be the next Pat McMannus, i read a bunch of his books, funny as hell !

Maybe, but that would keep me away from attempting to get out and fish. I hate being trapped inside

Posted Wed May 16, 2018 5:46 pm

jimbuoy

crewchief

if you are a good story teller, you can make a vlog and put it on youtube Razz

Posted Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:24 am

Damm, you're lucky that I can use a computer and website. lol

Posted Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:58 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links