Hey Guys,
It appears that the NJ site has either been hacked or there is some major type of a programming glitch with the site. I have reached out a number of times to the site administrator Dave Overton and haven't received a reply back. I would suggest that some other members also reach out to Dave to look into this matter.

Issues ;
*Bogus new members that use random letters for both names and no other info provided.
*Out of state and out of country members being listed on the NJ site.
*Spam/scam/phishing members
*Replies to old posting as if new
* Replies to postings that do not relate to topic or make any sense.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:59 pm

this forum isn't really growing. maybe due to new social media platforms such as facebook. I see bassbarn still doing okay, but it's no longer booming like back in the days.

perhaps it's time to pick it up and move onto somewhere else?

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:06 pm

rawr215

this forum isn't really growing. maybe due to new social media platforms such as facebook. I see bassbarn still doing okay, but it's no longer booming like back in the days.

perhaps it's time to pick it up and move onto somewhere else?

I was hoping this wasn't the case, but I'll wait and see before I make the move.

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:48 am

stripers online is always booming but i don't know if they tolerate my video spamming lOL

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:43 am

rawr215

stripers online is always booming but i don't know if they tolerate my video spamming lOL

May be if you didn't have all those emoji pillows in the background. Only kidding.

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:17 am

lol!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:12 am

I'll stay until it is over, as far as social media platforms i.e facebook, instagram, etc......%&*#*(QW$@*$(@()@)#

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:20 pm

crewchief

I'll stay until it is over, as far as social media platforms i.e facebook, instagram, etc......%&*#*(QW$@*$(@()@)#

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:10 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links