Few word of advice. Just because a lure is on sale and it says icast award on the box, doesn't mean it will catch fish! Check out the video and see what i mean for this wallet catching lure!

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:54 am

Great and informative video and even a better Crappy!!!!
Keep the vids coming

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 am

Great video! Very good points were made!

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:54 pm

thx guys! I was stoked about that huge crappie lol. smashed the pad crasher, thought it was a small bass but when i got it in.. it made my day completely since that was the ONLY fish i caught that session due to playing around with a bad lure.

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Great vid as always rawr. Nice slab too!

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:32 am

crewchief

thanx man Smile stay away from that prop fish

Posted Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:17 pm

rawr215

crewchief

thanx man Smile stay away from that prop fish

No problem there....LOL, I notice you use the Booyaa pad crasher, i love that frog, i go through a few every season. I do customize them a bit out of the box though, shorten the skirt and bend the hooks up and out just a tad, but that frog is a bass killer for sure. I pretty much put all my stuff up for the season, but after watching your vid, i think i will have to head out for a few on Monday.

Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:32 am

crewchief

No problem there....LOL, I notice you use the Booyaa pad crasher, i love that frog, i go through a few every season. I do customize them a bit out of the box though, shorten the skirt and bend the hooks up and out just a tad, but that frog is a bass killer for sure. I pretty much put all my stuff up for the season, but after watching your vid, i think i will have to head out for a few on Monday.

yeah that's a good frog! i do some tweakings like that too. i don't really bend the hooks as i feel that this frog got pretty okay hookset. i only would do it if i don't fish in heavy cover
I also add BB gun round bullets, about 5-6 of them for casting distance and some noise Smile old school tricks

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:23 am

rawr215

crewchief

yeah that's a good frog! i do some tweakings like that too. i don't really bend the hooks as i feel that this frog got pretty okay hookset. i only would do it if i don't fish in heavy cover
I also add BB gun round bullets, about 5-6 of them for casting distance and some noise Smile old school tricks

I also started using a stinger on it this season, doubled my catch rates on that frog, and surprisingly it doesnt really pick up much weeds, and
i fish it in the duckweed all the time

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:43 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links