We lost our dad 2 weeks ago at the age of 84. He was an amazing man, the most lighthearted and generous guy to ever live. He instilled in us a great love of the out doors. When i was young he was working 3 jobs but always found time to take us fishing or hunting, driving us to hockey practice, etc. One of many fond memories was being in school on a rainy day and the if the rain stopped by noon or so, we just knew he would be waiting for us when we got home to go cat fishing after the rain. I was lucky enough to get a few last trips on the water with him last summer, even though i could see it was really tough on him. He will be missed greatly, but the memories will live on forever. For you younger guys, never pass up a chance to fish with your dad, you never know when it will be the last. Rest easy pop, hope the bass are huge in heaven.

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:59 am

sorry for your loss. hope he catches tons in the vast ocean of clouds that floats above us!

Posted Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:41 am

Sorry to hear that your dad passed away. Remember all the good times and the things he taught you over the years and he shall always remain in your heart and mind. God bless.

Posted Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:56 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links