The Tsurinoya Tiny frog with the little blade at the end slays! single hook makes it easier to unhook and the small size allow snakes to inhale. it's also .4 oz or 11.5 grams.. casts a mile!

Enjoy the slayfest!

Posted Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 am

Very entertaining video!
Now some questions for you...
Is fishing your real job? lol
What does snakehead taste like?
How would one cook it?
Is it an oily fish?

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VIDEO!

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Fishing is my job for now lol, a bit of down time but hopefully that will change soon!

Snakehead is a firm white flakey fish, like the sunfish family but better as they are not as earthy. the reason why some people say bass are tasty and some are not is because they taste exactly how they smell. This is the case for sunfish and crappies, but as you can see, crappies like to suspend in open water rather than hang under muck and dirty waters to ambush.

Most Americans would just fillet and fry it as fish nuggets. I do have an old video frying some with the Louisiana Fish Fry.. very good! I'll probably do that again but with an air fryer and bringing sauce into the video Wink

Asians would make soup out of it or throw that thing on fire... like without prepping lol. i have seen it with my own eyes! then they just break open the armor scale/skin and then remove the meat and dip it in w.e sauce they want. i think cooking it this way keeps the moisture in as it does look moisty

It is not an oily fish at all, far from that!

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Very interesting and thanks for the info. If I ever catch a snakehead, I just might have to give it a try. If I do you will definitely be advised of my experience with it.

Posted Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:23 am

any time man! they are quickly spreading through the entire delaware river. some have been reported as far as Bushkill by Poconos. So if you fish any thing that touches the DE river, you will run into them Smile

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:59 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links