Nether design
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't care
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Hey Guys,
I guess this is the new design of the site?
Vote below for which design you like best.

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:13 pm

Thanks for starting the poll Jim. I'm still working on deploying some of the remaining pages and I expect to be done by tomorrow night. This design is responsive and should be much more usable on mobile devices as more than half of the traffic to this site now comes from phones and tablets.

I would love to hear any feedback anyone has on the design or feature requests for the future. Share them here or email me at usfishfindercontact@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Tom

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Hey Chief, I think we might be the only two members left in NJ

Posted Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 pm

Ha Ha, you may be right, but you know what they say........more for us. Dying here waiting for my lake to freeze, took the canoe out last monday when it was warmer. Got into a few crappies. Other than that, living on Major League fishing and Bill Dance outdoors, and lots of youtube. I NEED FRESH AIR!!!!!!!!!!!.....and fish

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:05 am

I hear ya.
I'm still in the training process of my new puppy. She hasa to get use to prople and new places without getting excited and wanting to play with everyone. After she settles down we'll try fishing.Good luck when you get out on the ice!

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:16 am

would like to see a dark theme if there isn't one already for night time reading on the computer or on the phone.

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:11 pm

rawr - Go the bottom left side of the page and click on "Contact" Leave your suggestion there, so it is directly sent to the new owner of the site for consideration.

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:13 pm

Rawr - that's a great suggestion. I'll definitely add that to my list.

Posted Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:19 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links