While I am posting videos, I might as well throw this one out for ya! all the clips from last year that I didn't use put together into one big video! Enjoy

Posted Mon May 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Great vid as always, snakeheads are definitely on my bucket list, luckily they havent made it up as far north as i am yet. Thanks for posting.

Posted Tue May 19, 2020 3:31 am

they have infiltrated the Delaware Water Gap 2 years ago, but due to the speed of how water flows, they likely not reproducing as great in numbers yet. Once they find the sweet spot, they would likely go all the way into NY!

Posted Tue May 19, 2020 9:36 am

Havent heard of any being caught, and i only live 15 mins from there, have to start fishing that section. Thanks for the tip Rawr. Keep the vids coming. JB is seriously disappointed in mine..................everybody is a critic these days......I wonder if his real name is Roger Ebert

Posted Tue May 19, 2020 2:20 pm

I'm not sure, but I sort of remember hearing a while back that some snakehead were caught in Farrington lake.
Could be true or not true??????

rawr - In case I happened to miss your video on this. i have an idea for a video, cleaning, cooking & eating snakehead.

Posted Tue May 19, 2020 2:36 pm

I am normally scoping around facebook groups and it seems that it was posted a few times where folks who normally fish northern part of the DE river said they spotted them. so i'll take their word. not many, just like one a year. we do know they are at least up past trenton.

Jim making some catch and cook videos now? :O 4th of july bbq snakehead? Lol

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:29 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links