They are biting but not grouping up into the upper creeks yet. the warm water got them staying in the open for a little while longer! But still fun to catch if you know how to locate em!

Posted Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:33 pm

Seems like a successful day on the water. Did you use the same grubtail for the whole day?

Posted Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:32 pm

rawr - Another great video and where do you find these beautiful fishing spots? You don’t have to tell us, but they are beautiful locations.
I noticed that you’re now a foot model too. Maybe on your next video, you should have your nails brightly painted. Lol
Just kidding you. I really enjoy your videos and Chief does too.

Posted Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:15 am

sfjtomp

Seems like a successful day on the water. Did you use the same grubtail for the whole day?

it was 1 until what you saw happened Razz

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:15 pm

jimbuoy

rawr - Another great video and where do you find these beautiful fishing spots? You don’t have to tell us, but they are beautiful locations.
I noticed that you’re now a foot model too. Maybe on your next video, you should have your nails brightly painted. Lol
Just kidding you. I really enjoy your videos and Chief does too.

Jimbo never kiss and tell Razz

My wife hates my feet lol. they are pretty beat up and they get yucky from kayak fishing haha Razz

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:16 pm

rawr- I don't kiss and tell either, but your fishing spots are really beautiful.👍

I just had an idea.💡
Since you have those smiley face pillows in the back ground of your at home vids. Have your wife paint your toe nails like them💅🏼 and we all will like your feet better, maybe even your wife. 🥰 LOL Or maybe write a message on them. LOL😁

Stay healthy!

Posted Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:11 am

jimbuoy

rawr- I don't kiss and tell either, but your fishing spots are really beautiful.👍

I just had an idea.💡
Since you have those smiley face pillows in the back ground of your at home vids. Have your wife paint your toe nails like them💅🏼 and we all will like your feet better, maybe even your wife. 🥰 LOL Or maybe write a message on them. LOL😁

Stay healthy!

Lol, the back gotten more messy now that the kid is older and running all over the place. I no longer can do videos in that room haha

I think most of the lakes I fish are beautiful! we are lucky to live in a state with many waters around us. Going down 55, we got so many like Union, Parvin, alloway and more!

Posted Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:22 pm

Yes, we're all lucky, but you have a knack of finding them. Thanks for the videos.

But you failed to answer, if you're thinking about painting your nails or write a message on them for your next video. lol 🤣 I bet there will be a bunch of edits if you do.

By the way are you going to do any ice fishing?

Posted Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:17 pm

I think the key is find the ones without a boat ramp or a bad boat ramp and take off on it Razz less boaters means it's a better looking place to fish haha!

actually I ignored the question haha!!!!

I have tried ice fishing a few times. I had a few videos. never liked it. too cold for me and i hate to sit and wait for fish. It's also like at least 1.5 hours drive up north for any good icefishing/safe ice.

Posted Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:38 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links