There are a handful of loop knots. they all work really well. I found that the Kyrston Loop knot is the easiest to tie because you can size the loop easily. Learn the biggest mistake when people tie loop knots and see how to correct it on my latest video!

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:40 pm

rawr - You are the right guy to take on this video task for the site! The best part of the video was your little jab at the end of the video. lol 😂 See I do watch your videos to the very end. Keep up the great work!
However, we do miss your smiley face throw pillows in the back ground of your earlier videos. lol

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:32 pm

Found that very good video on that loop knot and will be giving it a try for sure this season

Posted Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:09 am

jimbuoy

rawr - You are the right guy to take on this video task for the site! The best part of the video was your little jab at the end of the video. lol 😂 See I do watch your videos to the very end. Keep up the great work!
However, we do miss your smiley face throw pillows in the back ground of your earlier videos. lol

LOL I sure like to throw jabs here and there. After all, as one who practice martial arts, I prefer punches Wink

In regards to those pillows, kid got older and that became his hang out area and it's nothing but kid toys in there lol. those pillows gotten a bit dirty as well!

I can take some time from here and there to produce knot videos of course! The web master or content manager can feel free to link my videos into the library where he wants it to be ^_^

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:52 pm

twitch13

Found that very good video on that loop knot and will be giving it a try for sure this season

Thanks man! if you find that you need a stronger one, try the Kreh's Loop knot or the Rapala knot. Both are SUPER similar to this one, but with a few more steps, but the concept can be applied to control the size of your loop!

Give it a few tries and let know! Tight lines!

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:53 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links