I've had this beauty for at least 10 years since my grandfather passed and I'm pretty sure he had it since the early/mid 90's. When he passed I made sure to hang on to it as we had lots of great times fishing. It's a great tackle box but I think this year I going to go with one of those backpack ones as my primary.

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am

My father was ahead of his time and used an old small knapsack or soft sided lunchbox to hold all of his Plano boxes & gear. Before he passed, he had switched over to the commercially made tackle bags that I inherited and still use today when ever I get a chance to get out to fish. 👍

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:16 am

It?s hard to pickup a perfect tackle box

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:20 pm

thood

It?s hard to pickup a perfect tackle box

Thats why everyone have so many tackle boxes

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 am

Over the years I have gone through many tackle boxes , everything from a small tool type box to a big drawer one and many in between mostly Plano's of some consideration. I now use a tackle bag that carries about 4 or 5 plano 36 or 3700 boxes . I have cut my tackle down quite a bit and only carry about 12lbs all together in my boat or someone else depending how we fish. At least with the boxes you can arrange them how you need them to fit your style and what you carry. That is my take on that

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:28 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links