Hi, just thought I"d try to get something going here. Anyway, I have a 20 ft 1997 Aquasports Ospry center console with a 1997 115hp Johnson outboard. I bought the boat used last summer and she's my first boat. Very Happy

I mainly use the boat for fishing but I also enjoy cruising with my family and eventually plan to do some tubing (if I can get my wife to drive once in a while). Oh yeah, I usually boat in the delaware river from Pennsauken to Florence but hope to expand on that this summer. Anybody else?

James H

Posted Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 am

Hi James ,
I have a Henriques we primarily Sport Fish from NJ to Ocean City MD.I have a web site with boat photos,fishing videos and info.
www.obsessionfishing.com

I had a 22' Aquasport with a 200 Mercury on it great boats good luck with it.
Keith

Posted Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:30 pm

This is my second boat.. Appropriately named WHITEBIKINIS II. Why the name you ask? Well there is a simple answer; i ALWAYS SAID I'd have a boat with White Bikinis on it.. a tada.. the name.

This new boat is a well maintained '93. The boat has a 150hp Force Motor. The motor has about 400hrs on it. The boat was never bottom painted and is in great working order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSxHCms1erw

Posted Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:08 am

I've got a 1989 Stratos 200 DC, which is a heavy 20' deep vee dual console open fisherman. It had an Evinrude 120 and was way underpowered, and is currently in the midst of a long-term refurbishment and repower project. I enjoy fishing out of Leonardo in Raritan Bay near Sandy Hook.

In the meantime I have a 1969 Quachita 14' aluminum semi-vee with a 1974 Mercury 20hp outboard that gets me out on the Delaware and all the electric lakes around central Jersey.

Posted Thu May 24, 2012 3:25 pm

I have a 1987 Kencraft Buxton - 25' with a 200HP Johnson O/B
It's great for fishing, crabbing, scuba diving or just plan cursing.

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 am

Very cool boat! I think I'd like a sport cabin for my next one, if I ever finish restoring my current one.

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 11:47 am

Thats what this boat was. I got the boat for free, minus the blown o/b and no trailer. I started rebuilding her, but blew my knee out and had to put the project on the back burner for a while. I still have a few things to do yet, but I'm getting there. Cool

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

this is what i currently have in my garage... sturdy little thing. just waiting to attach a fish finder to it.

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 12:06 pm

The photo did not display in the message.

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 12:23 pm

i'm looking right at it....

http://www.keithwhite.us/rnbassboat.jpg

if not...there is the link. haha

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 12:28 pm

What brand of watercraft is that, Methlab Marine?

Laughing

Needs cup holders and a little more plywood to put a tackle box on.

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Hahaha , WtF ! I am in awe ... Thats some serious craftsmanship ..lol- methlab marine.. classic . I have thought of some pretty slick ideas for gettin into the deep without a paddle , but this takes the cake . Pvc tubing sealed up n tied together with a piece of plywood, never quite came to fruition tho ,thank god ..lol

Posted Sun May 27, 2012 12:27 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links