Can anyone recommend a spot or 2 in north Jersey where meaningful shoreline bass fishing can be accomplished? Have no boat. Need public access.

Posted Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm

No offense but u dont just come out and ask where can U catch fish ..It's kind of disrespectful . All the time most of us have spent fishing fishless waters before we took the hint or climbing fences just to get a better look .. Do some legwork brotha . Not to mention Google Maps is amazing these days , give it a whirl . Take it however u wana take it , but thats how I see it .. Then u when u catch a Monster u can take all the credit ..

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Sorry to hear about your motor being stolen Crying or Very sad

Use the "Find Trips" tab and click on the "Find Locations". This will provide you with alot of info.

Good luck and fishing. Wink

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 am

bassassin201

No offense but u dont just come out and ask where can U catch fish ..It's kind of disrespectful . All the time most of us have spent fishing fishless waters before we took the hint or climbing fences just to get a better look .. Do some legwork brotha . Not to mention Google Maps is amazing these days , give it a whirl . Take it however u wana take it , but thats how I see it .. Then u when u catch a Monster u can take all the credit ..

Disrespectful is how you talk down to me. If you don't want to help a fellow fisherman, then "SHUT YOUR MOUTH".
I'm sure there's plenty of fish for everyone, so a courteous reply, not an immature one, would have been appreciated and called for.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Its not talking down its speaking the truth . My apologies for making u feel that way .. Thats no way to greet a new member . Dave O is an old friend of mine we went to different schools together .. I hope u find what ur looking for tho .

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 am

2gardens- i will tell you some spots you tell what you like to throw, and i will help you out. and where you are located.

personally i like bing maps.

excuse bassassin, he can be a hardass, but that being said i have my secret spots you know. not theres many left but you know. on the dl.

we are all fisherman here, which means were all really down to earth people who know whats up. we are passionate about this!

i will give you some spots, if you dont even the whole buck brigade out and clean the lake out. Practice catch and release and clean up after yourself

I want something to pass on you...this is it. its more than a hobby.

not that i'm saying your not. idk you.

PM me-
Fish On!
Justin

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 am

Lol thanks Justin I really am an a***** no if ,ands , buts about it .. Given that , get to know me n there aint much I wont do to help someone out . I just get sick of ppl sometime not anyone , Everyone . Mainly when its been longer than 12 hours of not fishing .lol Godspeed Gentlemen I have an Anger management seminar to teach ... Wink

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links