were is every one

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Hey, I'm still here but stuck at work and cleaning up at home from the storm. Luckily I had very minor damage and without utilities for 8 days. I'm not crying because there are a lot of other people out there that lost everything. My thoughts and prayers are with them. If I could be fishing I would be. I just was able to get out and check on my boat which I had hauled out before the storm hit. She survived with only minor scratches. I'll be posting some pics later.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Glad your ok Jim.

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 am

Thanks man. Good luck in your new homestead. I hope you stay dry and don't have stink in the new house. lol Razz

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 am

no stink, new place new furniture, and theres a manmade lake right up the street...lol

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 am

Still Alive over here . Gona take more than a lil b**** named Sandy n complete BLACKness to get rid of me , pun intended . It's crazy to look around n see total Apacalyptic mode everywhere n anywhere . Ed u need anything , u let me know . I just got power back the other day after having none for a few days , huge oak in my neighbors yard fell into my back 10 minutes after I had been standing in that exact spot letting my dogs out . I am one of the Lucky ones n ot for that . I am hurting for alot of ppl that lost their lives , loved ones n their homes n property . I am donating as much as I can , it's not much but u gota start somewhere . I really hope everyone is Well , things won't ever be the same in some places but why would we want them to be in most cases , specificly the Jersey Shore . Hopefully we can rebuild n help each other to get things as close to normal as humanly possible . I was a tree worker for a good decade so anyone has any tree n storm damage let me know . I am not trying to capitalize on ur misery just trying to help u out . Be Well , Stay Warm .

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 pm

glad to see u are all good Very Happy

Posted Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links