Just got a 2 man bass boat it hold up to 600 pounds. I got it for like $390 at dick's I had it on the water once with my 2 boys and me and it move will. So now I what to see if anybody has one of this great Lil boat

Last edited by richie1313 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Great price...did you get the trailer also or a trolling motor?

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 pm

I got a trolling motor no trailer I put it in the back of my pick up truck and I'm off . It comes with 2 seats I just upgrade my seat from bass pro shop. I got a 30lb trolling motor but I'm going to upgrade to a 50lb I'm going to sell the 30lb it was out once . Nice kayak to and I got the bomb shell turtle to cant wait to use them hope the wearther get warm quick.

Last edited by richie1313 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Sorry Richie , but are u asking if anyone has a 2 man bass boat for sale or u selling the 2 man bass boat u have .. I f ur lookin try craigslist n make sure u put it in water before any MONEY changes hands .. Good luck bud hope u find what ur lookin for .

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:52 pm

No Adam I have a 2 man boat just try to see if any body else have one it a great Lil boat and i what to see what they did to there . Thanks and Adam it so true I feel like a Lil kid when I get things from. Bass pro shop I doing work to mine when I done I will put some picture up guys

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Good for you man, that is great, now you can hit spots that are not options from the shoreline.
Don't forget a p.f.d for you & your co angler, floating seat cushions are good to have too(and affordable).
Also a collapsible paddle, for those just in case situations....I have been stuck with no power out on a lake once in a 2 man bass boat....and it will NEVER happen again..lol
Good luck out there.

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Haha , Up the creek without a paddle , been ther too man ... Bass Pro is Expensive from what I see n it seems like they are copying alot of lures n pawning em off as theres .. Exampla the koppers live target I js bought for 11.99 is 12.99 n shipping is a kick in the dick too ... I like Tackle Warehouse , the Hook up.com was good for a bit , I js tried protackle solutions.com pretty good too , limited brands tho like bass pro .. I wana build a deck on mine , but then I wud need a trailer n I have a lil honda ..lol still might do it if I get a trailer hitch put on safe enough to pull a trailer .

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm going to put carpet in mine I put new seats And i add a fish finder and I just order rod holder to for the boat. Thanks for all the info guys

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links