The Saltwater Fishing Expo
March 15 thu 17
Garden State Exhibit Center - Somerset, NJ
http://www.sportshows.com/somerset/index.html

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 am

this one i will be there i will take the train there dont care abought the walk will be ther hook or crook

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Great! I'll be there too. May be we'll run into each other. Remember to bring your note pad and plenty of money. lol

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:24 am

cant bring lots of money trying to get a new home wife would not like that so only a little i will just dream abought all the stuff i cant have right now

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

I hope you find a house big enough to store all of your fishing gear! Remember you can touch, dream and drool over all the neat gear at the show., lol If I see someone at the show doing this I'll stop by and say hi to you. lol

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:29 am

Hey guys, just a reminder about the Saltwater Fishing Expo starting on Friday. Hope to see ya there. Wink

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:26 am

I got out of work early and spent 4 hours at the show yesterday. Spent a little money on odds and ends I had to look for the bargins. A lot of the prices were the same as in the store for the stuff I was looking for.

Ed - They have two kayak dealers there with all the whistles and bells to out fit you kayak.

Gathney - I looked for ya but didn't see ya there. Maybe if you had your striper with you, I would have seen ya. lol

Oh I almost forgot. They sell beer at the show too. I guess is to get you to spend more money.

Over in the corner is Stone Silo Foods. make sure you try their crab cakes and seafood cakes. They give out free samples. Very Happy

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 pm

i did not get there my kids had a kept me from going but crap happens

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:11 pm

yeah, I know what you mean. If I didn't go after work yesterday, I woundn't have made it there today. At least you're getting out to fish!

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:16 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links