Roman Made Mother Triple-Albino

11.8 inches

9.5 oz.

Triple

The action of the Triple is has a fleeing presentation. Increased movements are given through it body segmented placement. Mother Triple has a different swim action then the Original or Custom offering trophy bass another look.

The Triple was developed from watching big bass instinctive reaction to the head and body of large swimbait. The head region of the triple was designed to direct the flow of water to help the lure glide at slow retrieve. The body's first station (segment) directly interacts with the second station allowing the body to swim and be manipulated with force (like jerking) while maintaining aligned swim action. The lure does not die or quit its action. The segmented action(s) are proven to attract fish. The tail region was designed to generate an action that is varied from the body. In fact, the Triple looks like it directs it energy to the tail where it is released (displaying a twist-like action)which churns the water around the bait. Yet the lure does not lose its glide effect

$399.99

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:27 pm

I thought you made a typo, but you didn't. I had to check it out myself and they have it listed for $399.99. That's one expensive lure. Shocked

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Holy s%$#, thats a car payment.(for some). I like expensive tackle, but thats a bit much....if they sell it at the store id five finger discount it though..lmao

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 pm

LMAO ... I would think at that price it probably has Gps tracking n Anti hang up technology .. Imagine u lost that lure , I would have the pond drained or get some scuba gear like Jim said ..lol

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Damn right Adam....id learn to swim and dive just to get it back.
For that price it better come with a playstation controller and 3d glasses, on top of being fitted with a mini harpoon and line with a float to bring your catch to the surface.....id pay for that...wouldnt you? hahahhahaha.... I think im giving this too much thought.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Hahaha , Ur right on the money man . This is a first in my book , I can't figure out why it's so expensive , special paint , Artist that hand painted it n died , caviar filled ????... I just can't fathom why someone would pay that kinda bread for 1 lure .. I dont care how much money u have , this is CrazY ... I am gona shoot them an offer for it , 10 bucks take it or leave it .. Pretty sure I got this one in the bag ... Hahaha

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm

$400+ is just two rediculos to pay for a bait. The action is breath taking and the color patterns are good, but I thought $40 was a little much for plugs I use for surf fishing. How could you ever relax and fish knowing that you could get hung up an loss $400? However it does apparently catch big fish especially in California and Japan. Better use heavy braid with that bait.

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Better have Scuba gear ..

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 8:27 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links