Hi everyone I am new to the site and just want to say hello.
Look forward to talking with you all.
Tight Lines
jettydog

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:04 am

Welcome aboard Jettydog!
What area do you fish?
I'll let ya keep the name, but this is the original Jetty dog. LOL Razz

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 am

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Manahawkin so I fish LBI most of the time. Lots of time spent fishing the Barnegat Light area.
Love the pic of the original jettydog.
Where do you fish?

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Raritan and Sandy Hook Bay areas or outside the Hook. Mostly from my boat but from shore also. Glad you liked the pic.

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 pm

You are in a great fishing area. I get up there once in a while to fish. Have jumped on a few boats out of Atlantic Highlands. I am origanally a north Jersey guy so I know your area a bit.

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 pm

I have a 25' Kencraft Buxton that I fish from. It's in dry dock right now getting a new deck and repower. I should be ready to go in the spring.

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:22 am

Nice boat man. Well done. Congrats.
Right now I am putting 2 boats through college HAHAHA
So a boat just has to wait.

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:01 pm

It will all come together, just be patent.

My first two "BOATS" went into the Coast Guard and the other went to William Paterson College.

After that I received the real boat for free with no engine or trailer. I gutted it and put it back together with a used outboard. The used outboard was a mistake, that’s why I'm buying a brandy new one before spring.

Oh, by the way my first two boats came back home. lol So don't wait too long. Razz

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:51 am

I sure can relate I have one more boat that is a senior in High School this year so one more collage bound boat for me. HAHA

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:56 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links