After seeing that post by my buddy Richie , I did a lil research n they are coming out with a few new lures . That being the Crankbait , a jerkbait version of the baitball retailing at 19.99 . The newest Craw Crankbait is also coming , set to retail for 14.49 . I don't even mind . These Lures flat out do it .. Castability , action , durability are paramount to me . I will be stalking TW till they arrive ..lol

Posted Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks Adam live targets is step up big time I can't wait to get some of those bait. I love the looks and action and durability and they stright out catch fish guys and I'm with u. I will be stalking TW till they arrive to Lmao. I a ready check to see if I can buy them lol keep on fishing guys

Posted Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 pm

You guys have some top notch toys for fishin. I guess I have to pry open the old wallet and push passed the cobwebs to find the money I hid from the misses, so I can buy some new tackle. Laughing

Posted Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:22 am

jimbuoy

You guys have some top notch toys for fishin. I guess I have to pry open the old wallet and push passed the cobwebs to find the money I hid from the misses, so I can buy some new tackle. Laughing

My dad always called that " Momma dont know money"

Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:03 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links