i was fishing in the back hopeing for bass or big blues but i had no luck at all so on goes the fish bites no luck there my two buddys show up from the bait shop in bayonne with bloods i was still with the fish bites no fish eather first cast and buddy hooks up big a croaker now i am pissed all day no fish so the croakers are around guys go give them a try i know i am

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Yea, fishing has been tough, I took my nephew out Monday on a party boat for blues, ended up with two little ones, Kid still had a great time, which is all i was concerned about, going to wait a few weeks and take him on a wreck fishing trip, at least the action should be a bit better.

Posted Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:47 am

Hey Chief,

What boat did you go with?

Posted Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:45 pm

jimbuoy

Hey Chief,

What boat did you go with?

Miss Belmar Princess, guys worked hard to get us fish, was just one of those days. They even let us fish an extra 1/2 hour or so.

Posted Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:14 pm

WENT OUT THE OTHER DAY NO FISH FOR A LONG TIME PACKING IT UP AND WHAM A LITTLE BLUE BUT THE FISH THAT HIT HARD WAS A FAT CROAKER I JUST WISH THERE MORE OF THEM IN THE BACK

Posted Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:30 pm

last augest i caught all my biggest croakers on chunks of peanut bunker on a little hi lo rig, go figure, not sure if that will work again but ill give it a try and let you guys know how it turns out.

Posted Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:14 pm

cool I hope it works tonight was a bust on the croakers not one the small bass and blues were all over the baits Rolling Eyes

Posted Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:06 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links