Keep your Fishing spots and waters better than you found it.. We are all aren't the problem , but we can Damn sure all be part of the Solution .. Enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer and keep her happy when its only right .. Happy Catching , Fishin Peeps ! [/url]

Posted Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Totally agree... I always take a trash bag with me and pick up line, plastic bottles,,,and mics trash... some people are slobs - cant blame owners of lakes that post NO FISHING signs when I see all the trash many fisherman leave behind.... its a disgrace... only way to fight it is to pick up the trash you see....thanks for posting

Posted Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:54 pm

I am always picking up line and beer cans etc. I smoke ciggarettes,but always knock the head off and step on it and keep the butts in my pocket. It amazes me how many ignorant bastards there are out there. Even in the pines, there's trash everywhere-we are definitely outnumbered. I just can't see screwing up beautiful scenery with trash

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Its great that you fiield dress your cigarette butts and pick up other people's trash. I always take a plastic shopping bag with me to put my trash in and for picking up other jerks trash. When I have the dog with me, which is most of the time. I even pick her dog crap, so no one steps in it. The problem is that the jerks are used to living as pigs and expect someone else to clean up after him, like their mothers do. Happy fishing!

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links