how many of u guys fish the rivers for big blues because there are some big choppers there now so if u did not know they are there go get them guys i got mine Laughing

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Where you catching them at? Haven't had the time to get out on the Delaware in a few months.

Posted Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 am

i got mine by sandy hook in the rivers there so the fish i am getting are not close to u

Posted Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Got any good spots along the ocean? I go to school right by Atlantic City and I haven't heard much about catches. I went a couple weeks back and caught a blue and a flounder. No keepers.

Posted Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:16 pm

well it bin a very bad year for me not posting much things have not bin very good for me so i have not fished much by the way things look i have not missed much but i did get some info there seems to be some bass and bluse in the red bank area i cant say its true or not i have not fished there at all this year Rolling Eyes so all i can say is give it a shot

Posted Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:10 pm

well it had bin a while and i feel good so i went out close to home to see and blues were around i cast wood plastic and metal i got one good hit thats it some small bait and very few snappers this is one strange year for blues Confused

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:07 am

Glad to see that you were able to get back out to fish.
You took some nice pics of the local tugs. The one tug is Reinauer and the other one is McAllister.

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am

well i just wish the fish would have done there part now its just pain in my arms from casting for hrs and no fish Razz but thats fishing Razz

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

All that casting and no fish really sucks, but I bet you have a nice set of guns from all of the casting. Its like a free gym membership.lol Laughing

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:35 am

well the big fish are in red bank I just seen a vid I got get down there soon so guys u want fish get there I know I will be out there big blues and bass

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 5:07 pm

well I just got back from amboy playing big blues the bunker are in small pods so u may work to get them and that turned out to be a pain in the butt but it worked out in the end

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:48 am

have not posted here i a while just no fish worth reporting on just tiny snappers

Posted Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:07 am

The fall run will soon be upon us and hopefully the big fish will show up.
The small fish here now will be the big fish latter.

Posted Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:00 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links