I came across this awesome DIY live well for someones kayak. Seems like a cheap build and sure useful. Makes me wonder what else people have built for their kayaks and boats.

Posted Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:16 pm

Thanks for sharing.
Have you ever fished the Ottawa River near the town of Deep River? I used to fish and hunt at the K/O River Lodge. Great family run business. I caught my 1st sturgeon there, t was a catch & release. Also caught, many pike, walleye, small & big mouth bass, perch & catfish. When hunting in the Algonquin Forrest I saw my 1st moose too. Many great memories for old age!

https://ko-riverlodge.com/

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:46 am

I haven't fished the Ottawa River before but I hear it has great fishing. Furthest north I've been on the Ottawa river was near between Renfrow and Arnprior for some white water rafting.

I have fished in Algonquin Park during a portage trip and it was amazing. That park is incredible and has so much wildlife. We're really hoping to get the kids camping this year and will probably head around there. Maybe my daughter will catch her first fish this year and start making some great memories of the outdoors.

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:59 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links