Hi all! Hope all is well. Fluke season is around the corner and I am prepping for it. Making some teaser tubes for my high low rigs using rivets. Very easy and quick and you can use flashy materials, which attract fluke like a magnet. I find that the market lacks these teasers in flashy materials, so I have to make my own. If you guys want to make your own, here is a quick video on how to do so.

Happy Flounder Poundering!

Posted Wed May 09, 2018 8:52 am

rawr215

Hi all! Hope all is well. Fluke season is around the corner and I am prepping for it. Making some teaser tubes for my high low rigs using rivets. Very easy and quick and you can use flashy materials, which attract fluke like a magnet. I find that the market lacks these teasers in flashy materials, so I have to make my own. If you guys want to make your own, here is a quick video on how to do so.

Happy Flounder Poundering!

Welcome back stranger. Great video!

Posted Wed May 09, 2018 11:49 am

lol thx jim, yeah my focus was on video creation, promoting them takes a ton of time and I haven't been quite on top of my game. So now im back at it. Just being Selective in what videos I want to share going forward via forums while the rest can be found at my channel.

Posted Wed May 09, 2018 11:51 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links