I have large amounts of vintage snow, free for the taking. Take as much or as little as you need or want. Snow is left in the driveway and sidewalks. No need to call, just show up and take what you want. Must be removed before it melts.

ñ

Posted Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Now that's funny............. Laughing

Posted Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:57 am

For all of you that misssed out on the FREE VINTAGE SNOW.
I'm happy to advise that I just received a new shipment in today. So here is another chance to get your FREE VINTAGE SNOW. First come, first servered. Quanties are limited, so act fast.

Yes, I'm bored!

Posted Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:03 pm

jimbuoy

For all of you that misssed out on the FREE VINTAGE SNOW.
I'm happy to advise that I just received a new shipment in today. So here is another chance to get your FREE VINTAGE SNOW. First come, first servered. Quanties are limited, so act fast.

Yes, I'm bored!

Bored doesnt even cover it, i am dying to wet a line, been surfing cabelas, dicks, bass pro, you tube fishing vids. Ok, enough winter, i'm ready to fish....and no, i dont ice fish,....ice is for hockey and cocktails....at least i do have both of those going on right now......pour me another please

Posted Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:08 pm

There goes another couple degrees in water temps!

Posted Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:18 pm

This is my normal winter "To Do List"..........

1. Service reels & rods -Done
2. Straighten out all the tackle boxes -Done
3. Install new line on reels -Done
4. Check status of soft baits -Done
5. Make sinkers -Done
6. Check misc. related equipment -Done
7. Watch fishing videos - Done
8. Having to listen to my buddy that lives in Fla. brag about how nice it is there and about the fish he is catching -Done

There still so much winter left and I have nothing to do, except to go to flea markets and shop the tackle stores.

COME ON SPRING!!!!!

Posted Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:32 pm

lol, how about youtube? plenty of videos to watch or make Wink

Posted Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:48 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links