well today was the day i got past the little fish for a full three weeks all i got was little rats on worms and it was not fun after 20 small fish all the worms gone so now i feel good with a keeper size bass under my belt i hope it gets better and not go south like last year

Posted Fri May 06, 2011 2:15 am

gjb1969

well today was the day i got past the little fish for a full three weeks all i got was little rats on worms and it was not fun after 20 small fish all the worms gone so now i feel good with a keeper size bass under my belt i hope it gets better and not go south like last year

Where is this location u at please,need a new area to fish

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 11:19 am

well its bin a while since i posted here the spots i fish on the big river have not bin goo to me lots and i do meen lots of small fish but with the fall weather comeing i hope it will get better so good luck guys Smile

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 pm

well the bass are in the river

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 am

i am hopeing for a good year on the hudson so in march i will start fishing so all i can do is try

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 pm

the big river is starting to give up bass not the big cows yet but some good size bass it bin hit or mis so its going to break open soon guys just give it some time this is a bass my buddy got the other nite

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:52 pm

nice way to start the season they been biteing on the other side also newark bay in bayonne and bunker have moved in

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:52 pm

i know that fish in the pic came from newark bay

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm

well its not looking good for me all i can get is small bass its last year all over again lots of dinks i just hope i can get a good fish so i can shake off this monkey thats on my back had one good hit all night let the fish run and i still could not hook up Evil or Very Mad come on blues at least i can get them

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 12:38 am

I've been hearing reports of keeper stripers and blues being caught in Raritan & Sandy Hook bays. This is from boats and from shore on the incoming tides. Good luck Gathney!

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 7:46 am

its time to hit the hudson better fish are on the move out hope i can get some good fish unlike the spring but i will not hold my breath on this

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:46 am

Good luck Gathney. Looking forward to seeing pics of your catch

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:30 pm

well i just got in a short time ago no keeper bass two snapper blues and white pearch and spots only kept a few fish

Posted Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:05 am

dam nothing but little fish sad this sucks big time i hope 2014 is better for me the lat two years were so bad i just could not get on track

Posted Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:13 am

Gathney, give it sometime. We had a year of weird weather and storms and hopefully things will improve!

Wink

Posted Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links