Is anyone else losing their mind waiting for the weather to brake? Up here in the North, it has been too warm for ice, but just too cold to fish, mostly due to hi winds and me being a canoe fisherman. I did hear they were starting to catch in Carnegie lake, but again, every time i am off it's just too dam windy......Hurry up springtime

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:21 am

crewchief

Is anyone else losing their mind waiting for the weather to brake? Up here in the North, it has been too warm for ice, but just too cold to fish, mostly due to hi winds and me being a canoe fisherman. I did hear they were starting to catch in Carnegie lake, but again, every time i am off it's just too dam windy......Hurry up springtime

Losing it? I lost it!
* I have all my gear & license ready to go.
* Got 22" of snow
* Down limbs & trees due to storm.
* Tree limb hit my truck, but no damage.
* Roadway blocked from both directions.
* Got another 4" of snow
* Made money at the Manville Fishing Flea market on Sunday
* Lost all electric March 7th to March 11th.
* Lost phone, cable & internet March 7th to today March 15th.
* Had issues with my emergency generator.
* No mail delivery until March 13th.
* Chickens stopped lying eggs.
* Quail pen caved in.
* Dog has arthritis.
* Had to pump septic tank./

Life is good. COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:57 am

jimbuoy

crewchief

Losing it? I lost it!
* I have all my gear & license ready to go.
* Got 22" of snow
* Down limbs & trees due to storm.
* Tree limb hit my truck, but no damage.
* Roadway blocked from both directions.
* Got another 4" of snow
* Made money at the Manville Fishing Flea market on Sunday
* Lost all electric March 7th to March 11th.
* Lost phone, cable & internet March 7th to today March 15th.
* Had issues with my emergency generator.
* No mail delivery until March 13th.
* Chickens stopped lying eggs.
* Quail pen caved in.
* Dog has arthritis.
* Had to pump septic tank./

Life is good. COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!

Dam JB, i feel bad for complaining now, although losing the mail, and internet and phone is not such a bad thing. I have been disconnecting more and more lately on my own, to be honest, i dont miss the dam cell phone one bit. internet maybe a little, just to check in on the fishing sites. I am hoping to be totally off the grid by years end. So if anyone wants to talk with me, you know where to find me.....LOL

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:17 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links