In this video, I went shopping w/ the wife at TJ Maxx and I have decided to find something in there, buy it and make a lure out of it and catch some fish.

After buying it, i found that this is actually a very popular material fly anglers use, they call it the Mop Fly or Mop Jig. Awesome panfish slaying lure, caught some bass, pickerel and I bet I can use this in the streams for some trout as well!

Enjoy the video!

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:52 pm

rawr215

In this video, I went shopping w/ the wife at TJ Maxx and I have decided to find something in there, buy it and make a lure out of it and catch some fish.

After buying it, i found that this is actually a very popular material fly anglers use, they call it the Mop Fly or Mop Jig. Awesome panfish slaying lure, caught some bass, pickerel and I bet I can use this in the streams for some trout as well!

Enjoy the video!

I enjoyed the video and your lure worked great too.

Do these look familar??

Razz Crying or Very sad

Posted Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 pm

jimbuoy

Do these look familar??

Razz Crying or Very sad

thx Jim, Not that i am aware of... must I have to hunt some emoji comments on my social media now? lol

Posted Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:00 am

rawr215

jimbuoy

Do these look familar??

Razz Crying or Very sad

thx Jim, Not that i am aware of... must I have to hunt some emoji comments on my social media now? lol

Look at your last video and check out the couch in the background. lol

Posted Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:05 am

jimbuoy

Look at your last video and check out the couch in the background. lol

LOL gotcha Razz

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:46 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links