Hey Guys,
I found these in an old tackle box of mine. I have no idea what they are. I think they may be some type of a rod tip??? Has anyone ever seen these before or know what they are?

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:06 pm

fishing rod tips! trolling folks use it for specific line and species. i have trolled with some rods with those before for lakers.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:21 pm

rawr215

fishing rod tips! trolling folks use it for specific line and species. i have trolled with some rods with those before for lakers.

Good to know and thanks for the info. Do you know if they still manufacture them? I did all kinds of searches and couldn't find anything about them.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:29 pm

yeah i only have seen it, don't know much about it haha. sorry. what i shared is the most you will get out of me Razz

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:28 am

rawr215

yeah i only have seen it, don't know much about it haha. sorry. what i shared is the most you will get out of me Razz

Something is better than nothing. At least you confirmed what I thought they were. Thanks again for the info.

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 am

Just looking at the photo i was thinking some sort of antenna holder, i guess they're smaller than they seemed in the photo. oh well, wrong....again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 am

crewchief

Just looking at the photo i was thinking some sort of antenna holder, i guess they're smaller than they seemed in the photo. oh well, wrong....again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also found a tin foil hat that I think may go with them. lol
I should have put a ruler or coin in the photo to show the size.
Thanks for taking a guess

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 am

THANKS for the updated info!

I'm pretty sure my uncle used these when he fished in Canada, before switching over to the roller tips.

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:04 am

no problem Wink

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:01 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links