Hey guys, hope everyone is still getting out, unfortunately between hockey and work, my trips have really been cut down. Plus the fact that i am not much of a colder water fisherman. Have 4 days off coming up starting Sunday, definitely going to get out a few times, if nothing else the crappie bite should be good. Then it's time to stow the canoe and john boat and start getting the ice shack ready. I have gotten out here and there and although my numbers have shrunk, the sizes have been better, got quite a few between 2 and 4 lbs. Keep fishing boys!!!

Posted Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:35 am

crewchief

Hey guys, hope everyone is still getting out, unfortunately between hockey and work, my trips have really been cut down. Plus the fact that i am not much of a colder water fisherman. Have 4 days off coming up starting Sunday, definitely going to get out a few times, if nothing else the crappie bite should be good. Then it's time to stow the canoe and john boat and start getting the ice shack ready. I have gotten out here and there and although my numbers have shrunk, the sizes have been better, got quite a few between 2 and 4 lbs. Keep fishing boys!!!

The season never ends - You just have to adapt to it - The Ice is coming!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:41 am

seems like the season ended for some folks. i don't see any posts from anyone lol...

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:03 pm

rawr215

seems like the season ended for some folks. i don't see any posts from anyone lol...

I'll be back as soon as we get ice........although may try next Monday, just need some fresh air.

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:08 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links