?

Anybody own a rodcase?..if so can you recomend one and do they hold rods with reels attached or just rods?

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Nobody owns a rod case or carrier?

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:50 am

gluttony32

Nobody owns a rod case or carrier?

FAIL!

I dont and i fish tournaments. get one and let us know.

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 am

Since you felt compelled to give your opinion rather than just skip the question, I will ask you if you think your the only person who fishes tournaments? Would you like a medal for being a tournament fisherman?( sarcasm just in case)...I ask beacause... well geez... because I fish tournaments too, some of them I have flown for, but I guess you know all about that too, Im sure they just let you onto the plane rod in hand, no pun intended.. Twisted Evil good luck with your "tournaments"

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm

No need for that hate, but he did cross the line of internet etiquette. As for a rod case, I have a Plano Phantom case. Its adjustable so you can fit the average freshwater pole in it with reel attached. Very sturdy and hasn't let me down. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.[/list]

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks for the response Mcnabb, I Have a soft travel case that accomodates 8 rods with reels attached, but its not sturdy, its good for local overnight trips but not for extended stays or for going through airport baggage. I usually overnight 1 or 2 rods if im fishing out of state and cant drive there. Im looking into bazookas and what you have. thanks again.

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Haha, a bazooka is a good way to describe the one I have. If you only need to fit two rods/reels, a larger bazooka should work well enough for what you need. Mine is perfect for two light rod/reel setups, but probably wouldn't be able to fit anything larger.

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 pm

[quote="gluttony32"]Since you felt compelled to give your opinion rather than just skip the question, I will ask you if you think your the only person who fishes tournaments? Would you like a medal for being a tournament fisherman?( sarcasm just in case)...I ask beacause... well geez... because I fish tournaments too, some of them I have flown for, but I guess you know all about that too, Im sure they just let you onto the plane rod in hand, no pun intended.. Twisted Evil good luck with your "tournaments"[/quote=

Ship your rods, Bro.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm

I just went out n bought a 5 ft piece of pvc I think two poss 3 inch wide or whatever works for u , buy the caps for it toon when u get home put a sponge so it fits in the caps snug n glue the cap u want to be at the bottom this will protect it from smacking up n down. I can show u pics of what mine loos like . it cost me 8 bucks to make it .. I saw the ones they sell in the store n honestly this way is ten times better n cheaper . Hope this helps Good luck

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:35 pm

WOOOOOOOW u kids crack me up

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links