GO GIANTS! 3 in a row and on a roll.

Very Happy

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Gonna be a good game next sunday...GO EAGLES!!!

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:29 pm

SJA - If you can't say the word DEVILS and you root for the Eagles instead of the GIANTS. Than maybe you should be the Phillyangler and not the Southjerseyangler. LOL Just kidding you, but I'm still rooting for the Devils and Giants.

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:57 am

If i lived in pa, my screen name would say it...it doesnt matter which team anyone like, as long as your not a frontrunner...like some stinking cowpuke fans i know.

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:02 pm

with every word you said. Just havin a little fun razizng ya. Your a true fan.

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am

It's all good jim, i love the back and forth razzing. That's part of being a fan....i do hate that my eagles are the only nfc east team without a lombardi trophy, but there's always hope!

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Take it from a Giants fan. Good things come to those you wait......and wait....and wait. lol The odds are actually with the Eagles.

Posted Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:51 pm

SJA - Congratulations on the win, or should I say the massacre! The better team performed and out played the Giants. By the way crow doesn't taste so bad. lol

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks jim, i didn't expect a game like that, but you don't have to eat any crow-you weren't chirping all week like some other people. I work with and deliver to alot of giants fans and they were talking crap all week and they had nothing to say monday! I just kept saying, we'll see what happens sunday night...i did collect $20 from 1 dude. I bet him that mccoy would get at least 120 yards. He said he wouldn't get near 60. I had a feeling from all the negative press and radio stuff, he would have a great game- and he did.

Posted Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Being a Redskins fan ( am i still allowed to call them that?..LOL ) I'm staying out of all football discussions. At least it looks like the Rangers are finally getting going. Nice shut out last night against the sharks!!

Posted Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:00 pm

God bless those redskins....it kills me to say that, but they beat those stinkin cowpukes.....ha ha ha i love watching jerry jones and garrett and romo lose, it made my night

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Amen to that Southjersey ..Ha I'm js torn right now cs I got my Colts coming to town on Monday n blue is in my blood .. Either way I'm gona win , but I'm gona be rooting for whoever is losing most likely .. Hopefully its not my Colts tho..lol

Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:18 pm

bassassin201

Amen to that Southjersey ..Ha I'm js torn right now cs I got my Colts coming to town on Monday n blue is in my blood .. Either way I'm gona win , but I'm gona be rooting for whoever is losing most likely .. Hopefully its not my Colts tho..lol

Torn like Victor's knee? Jk. Go Birds.

Posted Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:27 am

Hey South Jersey - Great game tonight right up until the 4th quater. When the Giants started to play like the Giants! lol The better team won. Go Eagles Exclamation

Jimbuoy

Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Thanks jim...looks like both our teams fell into the crapper this year! Hopefully the birds will get a better secondary, qb and another great wr, otherwise it will be another season like this one-they get your hopes up, then squash them! Hopefully the cowpukes will die in their playoff game sunday, i just hate thise bluestar bastards

Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links