I start tomorrow coaching two school teams, also start in my league, first game tomorrow night, and the Rangers are on Monday night, preseason, doesnt get much better for a hockey fan.!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:51 am

Hey crewchief, good luck with your coaching and the team your playing on. I am going to the flyers game monday night vs the capitols. Thank god i won the tickets at work, the prices are crazy...168.00 each...cant afford that on my own.

Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:15 am

Oh man, i know, and they wonder why families dont attend games more often. We lucked out this season, have the Phantoms right down the road, So hopefully i will get to watch them get beat a few times. At 20 a ticket, you cant beat it. Can actually take my whole family without securing a loan.

Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:47 am

Me and my boys used to go and watch the phantoms at the spectrum, it's been awhile, but tix were 5.00 upper level. We could watch plays develope and were devastated they moved up to the bethlehem allentown area. Even at 20 a ticket, it's worth it.

Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:06 pm

I know you guys are not Devils fans but you can catch some Albany Devils games on the boardwalk in Atlantic City.
I have been to a couple games there and its great.
But of course I am a Devils fan LOL

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:27 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links