I am happy its Hockey time again. I love the game.
Big Devils fan though Kovalchuk broke my heart.
Go Devils Go Devils Go Devils

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Welcome fellow Devils fan! Arn't you a bit to far south and should be a Flyer's fan? lol Wink

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:08 am

I am from North Jersey. Only been in South Jersey for 6 years.
I have been a Devils fan since day one. Gotta love the only team we have that will use NJ in its name. I love south Jersey but no Flyers for me. They are a Philly team not a Jersey team. HAHAHA
GO DEVILS Very Happy

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:37 am

Living 10 miles from Philadelphia....it's all FLYERS EAGLES PHILLIES
Loved watching Brodeur - stevens but hated the devils. Even though i truly hate everyother team in all sports, i do respect the starplayers because i respect the sport. When your team misses the playoffs, you learn to watch the games without the nerves and emotions and get to see amazing players.
Good luck to your Devils, except when they play my FLYERS

Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 pm

I feel the same way as you. First off I just love the game of Hockey. For me it cant be beat. I do like some of the guys on the Flyers and many players around the league. However I am a Jersey boy originally from The Northern part of the state so its gotta be the Devils for me. Good luck to the F-team this year looking forward to some great games. GO DEVILS

Posted Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:36 am

Hey what do guys think of Alex Ovechkin carrying the torch at the winter Olympics. Nice to see a Hockey player getting that honor.
A little respect for a great game. Very nice to see.

Posted Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:44 am

I agree, it is a great honor for both Alex and hockey and long over due.
My teams are the Giants and the Devils.

The only team I can't stand are the Dallas Cowboys and not because of the team, but because of the fans I know, who are the biggest sore losers and the most unsportmans like fans. A bunch of whining cry babies that need their diapers changed.

GO DEVILS! Very Happy

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:19 am

Giants and Devils for me as well. I heard Kovalchuck got hurt in a game in Russia and is out for the next month. Shoulda stayed in N.J.

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:38 am

The Devils lose game one. Not a good start.
I saw the NHL highlights on t.v. and Ovechkin is amazing.
Wish he was a Devil.

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Well the Devils are off to slow start. Its the curse of Kovalchuk.
Yeah im gonna blame everything that goes wrong on him. LOL
GO DEVILS GO DEVILS GO DEVILS

Posted Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Well the Devils are off to slow start. Its the curse of Kovalchuk.
Yeah im gonna blame everything that goes wrong on him. LOL
GO DEVILS GO DEVILS GO DEVILS

Posted Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 pm

What is going on with my Devils? They are killing me. Schneider was top notch in Vancouver. He puts on the Devils sweater and he is Swiss cheese.

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 am

your devils? what about my flyers??? they are killing me. bunch of slow, non-scoring db's right now. we lost again 3-2 to vancouver...with torterelli coaching!

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Another Devils loss. Im hurtin what the frig is happening.

Posted Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Well thats the way you turn it around. By shutting out the Rangers.
GO DEVILS

Posted Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:44 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links