I'm not a fan of the Jets, but it's wrong to say that all jets fans are just drunks and rough housers..............Some of them are kids!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:22 pm

I've seen ALOT of crazy stuff at veterans stadium, giants stadium, rfk, 3 rivers stadium...never seen a dude punch a woman in the face. No one thinks the kids are drunks ( yet LOL ) and when you get 40-50,000 people at an event with alcohol, there's gonna be a few drunken idiots. Being an eagles fan, i've been labeled as a trouble maker and it's just stupid. I love good natured trash talking, it's part of the experience and atmosphere of the event. Don't go looking for trouble, because you will find it. Look at dodgers stadium - that place is dangerous. Gangs and stabbings, now that's crazy. I got into an argument in dfw ( dallas ) airport in 2000 with 2 shoeshine guys. I was wearing my mcnabb jersey and they said something, so I said a few choice words about the cowpukes and it started to get loud and people were noticing. Ended with me just saying " we all know the cowboys suck, so go *#@& yourself " I don't ever get like that, they just got to me. Just glad no security was called!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:50 pm

I know exactly what you’re talking about. The problem is not so much the cowboy’s team, but more with the cowboy fans. Every single cowboy fan I know doesn’t have a sense of humor and they excel at being poor sportsman and sore losers. You just don't want to be around them when they win or lose. I can't explain it, but it’s true. I do have friends that are cowboy fans, but I don't watch athe game with them.

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 am

Bunch of front running idiots walking around with that satanic blue star on their jerseys! There are a few that are ok, but most are just morons. They tend to also be fans of the heat and the red sox and whatever team is winning. I always seem to stump them when I ask about players/lineups from previous years and they usually cannot name 1??
Win or lose....I stick with my philly teams - it sux losing all of the damn time - when we do win ( 08 world series ) it's just sweet! I will forever hang onto the joy and memory of that moment and hey, it just might be the last time we ever win again. I think it's the last time my boys and I hugged and jumped around like a bunch of wild people, my wife thought we were nuts until she looked outside and saw the whole neighborhood doing the same thing!
If your a frontrunner...you will never truly feel that exact emotion - ever - because you didn't go through the suffering and then the hope of a championship when you see the team going in the right direction with drafts and free agent signings.
I do not drink the kool-aid the owners and managers try to hand out, if my team stinks...I tell them they stink and vice-versa. There's an old saying " don't pee down my neck and tell me it's raining " It's rough at the moment with philly teams because they stink, but i'm still watching them, except for the 76ers they are just god awful...unwatchable! The players come and go, but I will always be there loyal to the end!

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:33 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links