Happy Easter to allmy angler pals. I f you got out today, show us your fish pics.
Remember:
Keep only what you eat and release the rest for another day.
Leave your fishing spots cleaner than you found them.
Observe, record and report violators, who ruin it you all of us.
Take a kid fishing and teach him/ her to fish.
Have fun and enjoy nature.

Posted Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Tried to write happy easter back, but it wouldn't upload. It was a beautiful day...no inlaws and i caught a bunch of fish. Saw that you commented about pictures of the ticks-lol. The bite on my chest is hurting and has puffiness around it, but should be gone soon. If i get a chance to ask god a question, it will be "yo, dude-what's up with the ticks and mosquitos?" I see no reason for their existence!

Posted Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Make sure you take care of that tick bite. You don't want to get lyme. My wife had it bad and she was a wreck. It effected her jaw to the point that it hurt when she talked. The only good thing that came out of it was that she didn't talk as much. She is OK now and has made up for her down up of talking. lol

Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:54 am

Glad your wife got better, sorry she's talking so much lol. my uncle had lymes years ago, took medicine and got better. My bite is getting better everyday. I've been putting ointment on it and swabbing it with alcohol.

Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links