all i can say is fluke u i will do what i want now 18 inch no way

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:59 pm

So they upped the size limit on fish u can keep ? If so i am sure they did it for a reason .. Like there are probably alot less of them overfished most likely .. Anyway I gota read up on that one but if thats the case rather have less than none at all ..

Posted Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 pm

its all bs its bin that way for a while i am done i played by there rules and all they did was go up in size and lower the bag and they say the stocks are rebuilt if so stop bsing but that will never happen bunch of jack offs now we are stuck with ny size and bag limits

Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:53 pm

hey js curious what water do u fish for fluke , Hudson ? If so js saying cs that water is Sketchy as Hell .. Idk but I feel like it's for a reason either cs the fish are conatminated or js low population .. either way it Sucks n I hear you on that .. I guess what gets me (no offense) is ur sayin that ur gona do what u want regardless why or what the reason , but if all fiishermen had that attitude we'd all be having alot less luck in our waters poss making it harder on everyone .. Js saying ur not the only one that doesn't like it , and I'm not tryin to say ur a bad guy cs ur alright man .. Js not the only one . Fishing is something we all enjoy I can definetly identify with you on that n that some rules and regs Suck no question .. but some are there to either protect the sport or protect the species and sometimes Us .. Hope this Ice melts soon gettin that itch ,Oh wait here comes 6-10 more inches of Snow ... Great Rolling Eyes ... Happy Catching

Posted Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:12 pm

comercial fishermen can do whatever the f they want, and the recreatonal fisherman are the ones who pay the price.

Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Crappieking I agree with you on this, It just like the government once again expecting the middle class to pay for everything and everyone else.

Bassassin I also agree with you, so we;re stuck following the rules and paying for everyone else.

The present Regs for fluke are 5 fish at 17.5" and are subject to change, which will be posted in April/May.

NY is attempting make NJ change our fishing regs to match theirs. This is total BS. NY refuses to honor NJ Saltwater registration, NJ honors NY. NY is not NJ's BIG BROTHER!

NY wants to run NJ, because they they think they know best, Just look at the Giants & Jets. By the way, maybe NY should stop dumping raw sewage into the rivers and bays, which shuts down NJ claming beds every year.

Also, NJ bans crabbing and claming in the same waterways that NY keeps open and advised that there are safe and cause no health concerns.

Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:40 pm

the hudson has some of the biggest fluke around u just have to be lucky and i do fish raratin bay and other places south

Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 pm

The size limit change does not bother me much any more. I don't even fight it... Just head about 8 miles off the beach on work structure. You won't get many shorts. Of course, you will lose a zillion jigs.

Posted Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:27 am

That's great if you have a boat, but if you fish from the docks or shore your at the mercy of the state. I'll be posting the new regs as soon as they are out.

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:23 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links