Ok, maybe just 4 days. Hit the D & R on Sunday with my brother, he clobbered the pickerel, but no bass to be had. Hit my spot on Monday, got, 8, then 9 on Tuesday and 13 on Wednesday, Looks like the weather broke over night, plenty of wildlife all over finally. Including this pair of Eagles. That first bass pic is for someone on here who says i never smile in my photos.................LOL

Posted Fri May 11, 2018 7:11 am

crewchief

Ok, maybe just 4 days. Hit the D & R on Sunday with my brother, he clobbered the pickerel, but no bass to be had. Hit my spot on Monday, got, 8, then 9 on Tuesday and 13 on Wednesday, Looks like the weather broke over night, plenty of wildlife all over finally. Including this pair of Eagles. That first bass pic is for someone on here who says i never smile in my photos.................LOL

GREAT………..
Smile – must be your new photographer aka selfie stick. lol
Bass
Eagles
Swans
Not so great – snake – is it a copperhead or water moccasin

Posted Fri May 11, 2018 7:55 am

Neither, painted water snake, aggressive, but not venomous.
Selfie stick?????? JB, please, just the thought of those things makes me sick..................LOL. Yes, Looking forward to the open house, get some new carving ideas, get the kids excited about fishing, plan on hitting it this year and then going straight to the lake for some bass action with the utes.

Posted Fri May 11, 2018 8:15 am

crewchief

Neither, painted water snake, aggressive, but not venomous.
Selfie stick?????? JB, please, just the thought of those things makes me sick..................LOL. Yes, Looking forward to the open house, get some new carving ideas, get the kids excited about fishing, plan on hitting it this year and then going straight to the lake for some bass action with the utes.

Yep - you're 100% correct its a painted water snake. I still don't like them. lol

Posted Fri May 11, 2018 8:36 am

catching some good fish and enjoying the outdoors? sounds like a wonderful spring!

Posted Fri May 11, 2018 7:18 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links