So i got one of those action cameras and decided to try it out fishing. Nowhere near RAWR's quality, but not too bad. enjoy...it's a quick one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7cI4Mj5xvo&t=8s

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:46 am

Nice video, but you have to hoot & haller to come close to a rawr video. lol
Was that the D&R cannel you were fish from the jon boat?

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Ha HA, Sorry JB, not much of a hoot and hollerer. No, not the D & R, thats Delaware Lake where i normally fish up here by me. I did grow up on the D & R though, so have taken many a casts in there. The weeded up one was Ghost lake.

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:11 am

I heard a rumor that rawr was getting bored fishing and making videos, so he going to branch out and teach fellow anglers how to make exciting videos of his caliber. Let’s all wait for his reply back.
Seriously, good video guys.

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:43 am

Lol Been a While Rawr 👌✊
Well I Got some Videos but ppl would just completely Burn the Spot and It's not just any ol' spot it's Tight I'm Gona figure out a way to do it without Shooting Myself in the Foot lol I Def do that Enough trying to Video the Fight many have came off in that brief time . It's my cellphone so it's tough to find a spot to rest it ...lol FML 😂 🔫

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:05 pm

i mean i always make videos, like at least once a week! i just don't flood this forum anymore Razz

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:15 am

Well, we really enjoy and miss your videos! Please don't forget where you got your start into your angling stardom.
Keep them coming!

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:20 am

LOL but you guys could always subscribe and set the notification on Razz
To be honest, more and more forums and facebook groups are starting to ban or kick folks out for posting YouTube videos. that is because there's just so many people sharing their stuff and not even giving back to the community.

For My videos, i try not to just fish, i try to provide as much fishing techniques and gears so that any one can try to learn something. at least that's my goal. Which is absolutely boring to the rest of the world!!!!!! everyone else who have gone the entertainment route have out grew me Sad

i guess it's time to go do 25 dollar fishing challenge at walmart!!!!

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:04 pm

We enjoy your diverse subject matters that include more than just catching fish. You put a lot in thought and knowledge into your videos, which we appreciate. FYI: I tried to subscribe on youtube, but there is always an issue with the request not going through or being canceled. Don’t know why, but the same thing happens with other subscriptions too. It’s a youtube issue. 👍

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:20 am

sounds like you need to make a new account Razz OR you have too many accounts and your browser is confused Razz

You can always bookmark the page and go back to it. always at least 1 video a week! sometimes 2!

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:34 am

I'll try to book mark your page. I only have four other sites that I subcribe to and every once in a while there is an issue. Maybe it because I have Comcast as my provider. lol

Posted Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:36 pm

i don't think it have to do with anything of the service provider. It likely have to be local settings or perhaps a weird bug for your account. I have multiple YouTube/Google accounts and all of them have never gotten any issues subscribing to anyone. But enough of hi-jacking this guy's post LOL.

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:31 am

I live in a somewhat of a rural area that’s serviced by Comcast and have nothing but issues. I have cable, internet & phone thu them and haven't had a month without an issue. The good news is that they have to credit me for their poor service and I haven't paid a full bill in three years. They also have compatibly issues with google chrome.
I have no other cable providers in my area and too many trees for a dish, so when I loose service I loose everything.

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:38 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links