Between work, coaching, and blowing the motor on my jeep, i haven't been out in weeks, finally made it out Tuesday, weather was perfect, fishing not so much, but still enjoyed a perfect fall day in the outdoors. Hooked up 2 bass.

Posted Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 am

crewchief

Between work, coaching, and blowing the motor on my jeep, i haven't been out in weeks, finally made it out Tuesday, weather was perfect, fishing not so much, but still enjoyed a perfect fall day in the outdoors. Hooked up 2 bass.

Chief: WITH ALL OF LIFE'S TROUBLES, A GOOD DAY ON THE WATER A GREAT THERAPY!

Posted Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 am

Amen my brother !!!!

Posted Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:10 am

Don't worry Chief its time for fishing and Hockey so
all is right with the world.

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:34 pm

jettydog

Don't worry Chief its time for fishing and Hockey so
all is right with the world.

Not so sure about the fishing, everything i read says this is the easiest time to catch them, but i spent 5 hours on the water today, saw a million fish on the sonar, and could not buy a single hit. But still was an awesome day to be on the water and i had the lake to myself so i'm not complaining.

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Nice man

been on a lose streak here.. last bass caught was early oct.. watching my videos now LOL...

i mean i had a bass on mid oct.. but it came off at the yak.. was a 3 lber Sad

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:58 pm

rawr215

Nice man

been on a lose streak here.. last bass caught was early oct.. watching my videos now LOL...

i mean i had a bass on mid oct.. but it came off at the yak.. was a 3 lber Sad

Same here, been out 3 times, marked a ton of fish on the finder, and cant buy a hit. Pretty much ready to put the gear up for the winter and start getting the ice gear out.

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:47 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links